Kaodim will provide a refund of credits to you when customer cancels a request. You can request for a refund by following these steps:
- Inform us when customer cancels the job request:
- Contact us latest in 1 week (7 days) after job request is cancelled by customer - for one time job requests / before the first session of a recurring job request has started
- Contact us latest in 1 week (7 days) from a mid-cancellation of a recurring job request (only applicable for weekly cleaning).
You may message us from your Kaodim vendor dashboard, or give us a call at 65-3158 9953.
2. We will contact the customer to verify and confirm the cancellation
3. Upon receiving confirmation from the customer, we will process the refund at 11 AM and 5.30 PM (Monday - Friday)
4. If the customer does not respond to the verification process, we will:
- make at least 3 calls to the customer over a period of time stated in the Refund Time Frame below
- leave a message via SMS / Whatsapp / Email to customer to acquire a response to the confirmation of the job cancellation
5. We will proceed to process the refund within the time frame even if the customer does not respond
You will not be entitled for refund when:
1. Customer verifies that the cancellation did not happen and the job is still ongoing
2. It is the service providers mistake that caused the cancellation to happen (eg: the service provider was late and customer was angry and therefore cancelled the job)
3. When the service provider calls in to cancel past the duration set in our refund policy which is not more than 7 days from date of cancellation
4. Service provider did not accurately read the job request details written by the customer and accepted the job anyway but realizes it only when setting an appointment with the customer (eg: customer already wrote in the description that she has pets in the house and if the service provider is not comfortable with servicing customers with pets but accepts the job anyway and only realizes later on, this will be considered the service providers mistake and therefore they will not be given a refund)