Kaodim will provide a refund of credits to you when customer cancels a request. You can request for a refund by following these steps:
- Kindly fill up this form when customer cancels the job request:
- Latest within 1 week (7 days) after job request is cancelled by customer - for one time job requests / before the first session of a recurring job request has started
- Latest within 1 week (7 days) from a mid-cancellation of a recurring job request (only applicable for weekly cleaning).
You may message us from your Kaodim vendor dashboard, or give us a call at +65 8748 1328 / +65 8748 1105 .
2. We will contact the customer to verify and confirm the cancellation
3. Upon receiving confirmation from the customer, we will process the refund at 11 AM and 5.30 PM (Monday - Friday)
4. If the customer does not respond to the verification process, we will:
- make at least 3 calls to the customer over a period of time stated in the Refund Time Frame below
- leave a message via SMS / Whatsapp / Email to customer to acquire a response to the confirmation of the job cancellation
5. Credits will be refunded within 3 to 5 working days (depending on the size of the job) from the date of confirmation of cancellation from the customer. We will proceed to process the refund within the time frame if the customer does not respond after we carry out our verification procedure.
Refunds for Recurring Credit Deduction :
- If the customer decides to cancel halfway through, the service provider would have to submit this form. We will contact the customer to verify how many sessions has been completed, and the credits will be refunded accordingly.
You will not be entitled for refund when:
- Customer verifies that the cancellation did not happen and the job is still ongoing
- It is the service providers mistake that caused the cancellation to happen (eg: the service provider was late and customer was angry and therefore cancelled the job)
- When the service provider submits cancellation form more than 7 days after job request is cancelled.
- Service provider did not accurately read the job request details written by the customer and accepted the job anyway but realizes it only when setting an appointment with the customer (eg: customer already wrote in the description that she has pets in the house and if the service provider is not comfortable with servicing customers with pets but accepts the job anyway and only realizes later on, this will be considered the service providers mistake and therefore they will not be given a refund)
- Service provider did not follow up with customer within 24 hours after accepting job