There could be a number of reasons why you are not closing any jobs. You must ensure the following to increase your chances of getting hired:
Maintain an attractive kaodim profile
- Ensure that you have a complete business profile that includes your company registration number, a detailed history of your business, what type of work you do, what work you specialise in, an introduction to your team and a description of your greatest accomplishments.
- Include lots of photographs showcasing your best works and list out all the major accomplishments/projects in your profile. (e.g. if it’s a renovation project write "I completed 3 storey bungalow in Makati City in 2007").
- You need to show the customers that you are skilled, experienced and qualified for the job.
Give clear and useful quotations with competitive prices
- When you submit your quote to the customer please ensure your introduction is a personal one. Make sure you’ve put a clear price estimate. It also helps if your price is competitive.
- You should read the customers' requests clearly so you understand exactly what they are looking for in order to provide a quote that is useful to them.
Send your quote fast
You should aim to send your quote not later than 2 hours from the date and time of the job request. You are more likely to get hired if you are the first to quote.
Respond to the customers fast
- You should call the customer immediately after you've been booked.
- You must reply to the customers’ messages promptly.
- If they haven't booked or contacted you, you should follow up with them using the kaodim messaging system.
Get 5 star reviews/ratings from your customers
- You must get all your kaodim customers to submit a review of your services after you've completed a job for them. Do this by clicking "Complete Job" in your dashboard. Their reviews appear on your kaodim profile and will affect your rating and your chances of getting hired in the future.
- You should maintain an average rating of 4 stars and above.
We recommend quoting on all the jobs available everyday to increase your chances of getting hired.