You can use this form to get your money back each time you complete any job request with a promo code.
Link to form: https://form.jotform.me/60771762569467
You can get your money back each time you complete any job request with a promo code.
Promo job requests have a specific promo code logo above the name of the customer as shown here:
In the example above, the customer will get SGD 30 off the final payment from you. You will give the discount to the customer and claim back from kaodim.
How to make your claims?
- Ensure to give a receipt to your customer.
- Please ensure that the customer has clicked “book” and you have clicked “complete” on your kaodim dashboard for each of these claims.
- Ensure the following details and information is included in the receipt:
- The customer's name
- The customer's request ID
- The Promo Code (The name of the promotion)
- The date of when the job was carried out
- Initial cost of the job – discounted amount = Total cost (Amount customer paid)
- Fill in all the details in this “Promo Reimbursement Form” and
- Please submit claims within 30days from the receipt date.
- We will only reimburse you the money when the receipt contains all of the criteria above.
- The form allows you to submit more than 1 receipt at a time, therefore please upload all of your completed promo job requests receipts to get your money back.
- Please ensure to read the Terms and Conditions of each promo code to find out the final date you can claim your reimbursement for that specific promo job request.
- Submission of forms must be carried out by the last day of the month in order for kaodim to reimburse you the money by the 15th of the following month.