You can request for a Direct credit cost refund from Kaodim when a customer cancels your service. From 8th August 2018 onward, you can now request for refund of credits from the dashboard by following these 3 simple steps:
You must request for a refund within 1 week (7 working days) after the job is canceled. Kaodim team will then contact customers to verify the cancellation. Upon receiving confirmation from the customer, we will process the refund.
If the customer does not respond to the verification process, we will:
- make at least 3 calls to the customer over a period of 7 working days
- leave a message via SMS / Whatsapp / Email to the customer to acquire a response to the confirmation of the job cancellation
If the customer still does not respond within the given time, we will proceed to refund the credits.
It will take 2 - 7 working days for Kaodim Team to process the refunds. You will receive a notification via mobile app and email every time your account is refunded. The notification will appear as below:
You can track the following status for your refund request:
- Refund request is being processed: We have received your request and are in the midst of processing the refund
- Refund Successful: Credits have been refunded
- Refund Declined: Refund request is unsuccessful*
*Please contact our customer care team to find out more details
** If your refund has been declined and you would like to know more, kind refer to the Kaodim Direct refund policy
You will also be able to download your credit transaction history easily from your Wallet by simply clicking on the 'Export' button.