- Can I still make offline payment at the bank or cash deposit machine to top up?
Yes, you can. The steps to top up by making offline payment remain the same. If you still need to know more about buying credits offline, please refer to the image below, or click here. However we encourage all vendors to purchase credits via our online payment system for greater speed and convenience.
- Can I purchase during weekends or after work hours, including public holidays?
Yes. You may purchase credits at any time of the day, 7 days a week. This is one of the main reasons why we have introduced online credits purchase.
- How long will it take for me to get my credits after online purchase?
You should see the credits you have just purchased in your account immediately. You will receive a push notification through your phone and email on successful topup of credits.However, in the event our systems are experiencing heavy load, it might take a longer time.
- What if I change my mind? Is there any refunds?
We are sorry but we do not allow refunds for credit purchases. This is the same as our existing policy.
- Which are the online payment methods that you accept?
We have partnered with Stripe for payments so we accept only Credit card or Debit cards for purchase of credits.
- What credit cards do you accept?
All VISA / MASTER cards are accepted.
- Will there be any additional fees charged to my card?
No additional fees will be charged to your cards
- Will I get a receipt for my purchase?
Yes, you can check the transaction details to view/download your receipt for the transactions in a PDF format.
- Will I get a tax invoice for my purchase? How/When will I receive it?
Yes, you can check the transaction details to view/download your invoice for the transactions in a PDF format.
- Why was I charged with a wrong amount?. How do I dispute?
In the event of an issue with a particular transaction, please check the transaction details page and initiate a conversation with our customer care team, or please reach out to us at +65 8748 1328/ +65 8748 1105 or email us at email@example.com
- My payment failed. What do I do?
Payment failure can be due to multiple reasons, please try making the payment again. If it still fails, we would suggest you to please check with your respective bank provider. You can also proceed using a different card / different bank account
- Is it secure? Does Kaodim store my credit card details?
Payments powered by Stripe are 100% safe and secure. Stripe will be storing your card details on behalf of Kaodim for easy purchase of credits.
13. My credit card or bank account has been deducted, but I haven’t received the credits. What should I do?
This should not happen. In a very unlikely case of such occurrence, please reach out to us at +65 8747 1328/+65 8748 1105 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. How many packs can I purchase?
You can purchase one pack at a time, or one of each credit pack.
15. Can I set up an auto debit (recurring payment) for my credit purchases?
Currently you are not able to set up an auto debit for your purchases. However we are working on making this possible and you should be able to do this in the near future. However, you can purchase as many different credit packs at once if you wish.
- What if i want to apply promo code for credit pack purchase?
For vendors who wish to apply promo code for credit pack purchase, kindly follow the following steps:
- Purchase your desired credit pack online
- Head over to this link to submit a request for additional credits
- If you need further assistance, kindly speak to our Vendor Care representatives